Author's note & update:
Hello all! I am here dwelling in Minnesota now. Its true! & I miss you all so very very much. I am not used to sitting in classes after chasing first graders down the hall & playing with building blocks while making up songs about colors. But I should survive today: a full day of anatomy & kinesiology! Hurrah. And other exciting news: I get a bone box to take home. "It's a big box" I've been told and I am sure the femur has something to do with that. Transitions are going relatively smooth with the exception of my bank & phone service. I will be re-releasing my new NEW number soon. I am supposed to have my internet set up tomorrow (Saturday) so I will be able to email and start posting on twosmallmonsters regularly again. I think I will like it here- I love my little apartment. The university is huge unlike NU but my department is tiny so I see the same people every day. Everyone is incredibly friendly & I am hoping these two years will be both informative and fun. I miss everyone at home SO much & I wish you all a wonderful Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment