It's when you see everything in the form of a muscle or as a potential learning tool to learn the muscle that you have gone too far. Annette and I will become anatomy teachers sometime in our midlife crisises. We will play "anatomical positioning" in the form of Simon Says & the game "Guess Who" in the form of muscles. "Are you an extensor or flexor?" "Do you insert at the medial epicondyle or the lateral?" "Are you innervated by the ulnar nerve?" It's when you are woken up in the middle of the night by your boyfriend and you begin sleepily rattling off the forearm extensors instead of saying "hello". And I am not the only one reciting muscles in my sleep. I think its been the eight hour days of drinking, breathing, reading anatomy with friends. I cant wait for Friday to be over. And then I cant wait to start all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment