I'm feeling a little messy, a little out of touch, a little under the weather, a little sad, and very overwhelmed. The New York Times newspaper dispensor ripped me off this morning thus thwarting my attempt to burst out of my naieve bubble. Grrr... This is not a sad story, however, because I will come out from the little cocoon I am wrapping myself in and I will be fine. I need some time to think about things inbetween the time I will spend wrapping myself with Alzheimer's research, San Diego sites, and the antomy of the foot. But for my lovely avid readers I will continue to post- it may just not be original thoughts. They will return soon. I dont plan on being gone very long.
"But there is no sunken treasure, rumored to be.
I am so out of tune with you" -wilco
No comments:
Post a Comment