Monday, November 1

November again

Is it truly that time again? Wow, I cannot believe it is November already. I have been consumed with thoughts of Candace and our fall together last year. Squirell if you read this I need to figure out a way to get a hold of you. I miss you so much. Plus it's NaNoWriMo month and we need to scheme and plan our writing futures. I am not a part of this amazing marathon of writing myself but like a running marathon, I find the watching the experiences of others is quite amazing in itself. My personal November fiction writing goal: two pages a night. I know this sounds lame compared to 10 pages a night but let me be realistic. Plus a long distance writer's workshop with the millenial Virgina Woolf holds a lot of weight and value in itself. I am motivated. Two pages it is!

No comments: