Thursday, December 2

Everybody find a supportive structure to hold on to because I have some news that will shake your world. Ready?
1
2
3
4
Go!
I found a Prince song that is perhaps even sexier than Little Red Corvette. Are you still with me? Elizabeth are you still breathing and Stefanie can you believe it? Good. We have to dive back another 12 years to Prince & the New Generation era to find this one. I am already surfing the nearby libraries to locate a copy. Lisa, her husband Josh, and I met up with Annette last night at a bar on the west side of town to see Annette's favorite local musician billy johnson. We enjoyed the music as well as schemed camping/ winona hil/ amish village trips for next semester. And then he played the song to which Annette gasped & grabbed my arm.
blue light. oh blue light.

No comments: