Friday, January 28

I am trying to stay active these winter months. It really goes against what my mind and body really want to do (which is curl up with the two graphic novels I just picked up from the library, Blankets and I Never Liked You). Lisa & I have been going to the gym every day after class and gasp! we plan on swimming one day. We are quite enthusiastic that we have been successful so far in our goals but Ryan reminds us that relapse could be just around the corner. Booo. Tonight Valerie, Annette, & her bfriend Scott and I found ourselves climbing walls at Vertical Endeavors which brought me back to junior year of high school. I still can feel the presence of the harness around my legs now. . . and my forearms are a little lumpy. Now I can justify curling up with Blankets for the rest of the night.

No comments: