Wednesday, March 2

Desperate

I would like to say that the transition from cable internet to no internet to wireless dependency has been easy. I schemed the situation over winter break in order to save a few dollars. I hoisted my old 10 pound computer on to the millenial acoustic engineer of the next Muddy Waters and bought a light little wireless laptop. (It will pay for itself in the end, I optimistically remind those around me.) I think Lisa can testify that the process has been nothing but a pain in the ass. This was confirmed during my lowest point as I drove slowly up and down the neighborhood streets with Ben in the passenger seat trying to hook up to some straggling but powerful connection named after a skin deformity. So if you see me shadily checking my email on the side of the street with my blinkers on, don't think twice about it. I'm okay.

No comments: