"You don't have the artist gallery stroll down, NorthFace," he dared to tell me as I crossed the room.
I stood defiant for a moment and although I didn't see it, I'm sure Lilian would have scowled too. "Listen, U of C," I told him. "I don't know what the artist gallery stroll is but I certainly like to scamper through these galleries. Strolling is for adults bursting at the seams for excitement. Scampering is for wild wonderment and marveling." I'm sure in his head he corrected my own misuse of the English language. Meanwhile Lilian & I amused ourselves with the wildness of contempory art & being.
The monsters is teething. This means that my small cyber toddler will be going through some changes this summer. So if there is a misplaced picture/ text here and there, please forgive. For the meanwhile...
Photos
Thank You
No comments:
Post a Comment