Tomorrow I will be kicking up sand and waves in Maine. I am very excited. I have wanted to visit Maine since I was small. I think if I consulted all the records, essays, and questionnaires of my childhood, I predicted my future in Maine. I still do that- predict futures with unknown elements in them. I am bringing A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and the second season of Gilmore Girls for my mom & I to watch before sleep. Varun, one of my nine year old summer companions, would gag if he heard that I am traveling with Rory but this can be my little secret that I am sharing with only you. Best of luck to those who are moving this week (Lilian and Megan!) and I hope the wedding in Khakis was fun, Jamine. Have a wonderful week!
A new Welcome Page. I needed something more colorful. And a special sight for Stef: note Ray reading me a soldier's story. I am barely 6 months & already a war story is a bedtime story. I love my dad.
A new Welcome Page. I needed something more colorful. And a special sight for Stef: note Ray reading me a soldier's story. I am barely 6 months & already a war story is a bedtime story. I love my dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment