We were lounging on her bed and somehow the pillows came up in conversation.
"Yeah, I bought these pillows at Target and they are too soft. I think they make me restless at night. I had really weird dreams after I saw the Body Worlds exhibit. There weren't any corpses in the dream like you would think but . . . there were these Asian men climbing this ladder that went all the way into the sky. And then at the top they jumped down."
"Like raining men?"
"Kinda. It was real gory and terrifying. I woke up in the morning and I said 'Screw you, Target Pillow.'"
The weather has been absolutly gorgeous this week. Puffy, bicolored clouds with the depth of a perfect water color painting float above with a cool breeze that passes through our screens and makes us politely moan with happiness. I have been able to take the kids for walks to the park without worry of bees, heat stroke, or sun burn. Once at the park we blow bubbles & Joe helps me play with his sister. "We have to stop and fix her head!" he suggests each time his sister's head droops from exhaustion. She giggles when we tune her in to her favorite Jim Gill song.
This weekend- breezy, cool, and sunny- I had an affair with other cars. Jamine and I test drove a handful of cars including my true love, sport, and my economical green dream, prius. I intend on purchasing something next spring before heading to San Diego where prices are sure to be over 3 dollars a gallon. Later that night I perfected how to drive with a manual stick. Elizabeth, I have finally perfected the hill. Kinda. Jamine's family had a wonderful party for him Sunday where we were able to be with many friends and family members. The night was capped off by the roar of motorcycles taking off toward Sheridan.
"Yeah, I bought these pillows at Target and they are too soft. I think they make me restless at night. I had really weird dreams after I saw the Body Worlds exhibit. There weren't any corpses in the dream like you would think but . . . there were these Asian men climbing this ladder that went all the way into the sky. And then at the top they jumped down."
"Like raining men?"
"Kinda. It was real gory and terrifying. I woke up in the morning and I said 'Screw you, Target Pillow.'"
The weather has been absolutly gorgeous this week. Puffy, bicolored clouds with the depth of a perfect water color painting float above with a cool breeze that passes through our screens and makes us politely moan with happiness. I have been able to take the kids for walks to the park without worry of bees, heat stroke, or sun burn. Once at the park we blow bubbles & Joe helps me play with his sister. "We have to stop and fix her head!" he suggests each time his sister's head droops from exhaustion. She giggles when we tune her in to her favorite Jim Gill song.
This weekend- breezy, cool, and sunny- I had an affair with other cars. Jamine and I test drove a handful of cars including my true love, sport, and my economical green dream, prius. I intend on purchasing something next spring before heading to San Diego where prices are sure to be over 3 dollars a gallon. Later that night I perfected how to drive with a manual stick. Elizabeth, I have finally perfected the hill. Kinda. Jamine's family had a wonderful party for him Sunday where we were able to be with many friends and family members. The night was capped off by the roar of motorcycles taking off toward Sheridan.
No comments:
Post a Comment