Little update: I have arrived in Minnesota with a kitty, a jade plant, a purple bicycle, and possibly a boy. Although I was sad to leave Chicago (wanting so badly to tuck Melissa in my pocket & steal her to Minnesota for more weekly drive-ins & chocolate and peanut butter ice cream), I am also excited to be in Minnesota. Francie, my cat who in human form would pour herself into lycra black pants & wait tables at a diner somewhere on the east coast, and I were greeted into St Paul by claps of thunder and pouring rain. Francie was entertained by the windsheild wipers and I watched her little head rotate back and forth with the wipers. I had the pleasure of attending Dana's wedding Saturday night, sharing elephant ears with Lilian at the Minnesota State Fair, & boating on Lake Minne-something all day Monday with a bunch of friends and their families. I am about to begin my studies & tonight I start a new job.
No comments:
Post a Comment