Friday, November 11
Yikes! Life has been insane this week and grumpiness, Jan head, computer crab lab, & work has resulted. I have been dragging Megan around with me like an essential security blanket. Things are becoming normalized and less stressful now. I have ditched the terrible-no-good bad mood twenty four hours ago thanks to Dana and Megan. A huge stressor is to be lifted off tomorrow around 4 pm. Tomorrow my professor and I present our preliminary findings of my research project to 40 occupational therapists at the Minnesota Occupational Therapy conference. ::Gulp:: The extremely positive thing is I am learning a ton and this really huge research project is revealing itself to me in such an exciting way. I should be writing by Christmas! My mom, Patricia, and I spent five hours of the day preparing and I am wee bit nervous for the stage. I trust my professor and have faith in our enthusiasm and her ability to give awesome lectures. And then afterward my mom and I flee to the countryside like a post-reconstruction play.
No comments:
Post a Comment