
The birthday girls, one and two, decided that they would complete an intense work out session before attending their birthday party that was generously thrown by Lilian. Ambitious in their forty minute cardiovascular stint followed by spotting each other on the bench press (inappropriately laughing while holding heavy things), they suddenly realized that it was possible they would stink up their own party if locker room sweat was not completely removed from their bodies. One fabulous parallel parking job later and without winter hats, the temperature index was five below and dropping. The birthday girls arrived at their birthday fun and great fun was had. Thank you all for such a wonderful, delicious evening!
Yes, I speak of low temperatures this weekend but honestly I do not mind. Granted I am not walking the 2.2 miles that I usually endure during the weekdays so I may eat my words next Tuesday. But there is something incredibly cozy and bonding about sharing flushed faces & large obstructing fleece hats with strangers that I pass.
Yes, I speak of low temperatures this weekend but honestly I do not mind. Granted I am not walking the 2.2 miles that I usually endure during the weekdays so I may eat my words next Tuesday. But there is something incredibly cozy and bonding about sharing flushed faces & large obstructing fleece hats with strangers that I pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment