In a dream I was lying on the floor watching television. The couch behind me was crowded with people I barely remember from years ago. They were loud and flirtaciously touching each other and I had to turn the television volume up to hear comedic dialog. Meanwhile, you assembled a confrontational army of McDonalds Happy Meal characters and figurines between me and the television. All plastic eyes, googly or cycloptic, were focused on me as the spectacle rather than the television. The absurdity hit me and I laughed out loud which for some reason felt so good and rare. It was then that I considered running away with you.
Escaping to San Fransico for the weekend with people who make me laugh. And yes, I am bringing lipstick and heels but I mostly plan on hiking. I so badly want my body to be as tired as my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment