Thursday, February 12

Funny tasting clowns


I got my first valentine in the mail from Judith today. I am giddy from Judith's mail. She is an artist who lost use of her dominant hand. She now paints for painstaking amounts of time with her left and we are the lucky recipients of her lovely labor. I also love how, with each holiday, the theme is never on par with the traditional ideas. Today:
Why don't cannibals like to eat clowns?
Because they taste funny.

And the more I think about it, the funnier this gets. I love you, Judith.

Ben and I are heading to northern Wisconsin with six other rowdy loverlies for a weekend of games, downhill skiing, and indoor water parks. We plan on crowding 8 bodies in one Durango (and making a mix cd to rock out to) and I must admit, that is one thing I am super duper looking forward to for a Friday night. Before that, however, Angela and I are making heart shaped pancakes topped with strawberries and whipped cream for our patients tomorrow morning. We are so pumped and excited! I provide kisses and hugs and all things glittery to you for Valentines day. Happy Valentines day!!

No comments: