Sunday, January 17

If you never forgive...

I adore having my kitchen and dining room table set up. Last night I was able to type on the computer next to a clean kitchen while listening to Prairie Home Companion. It was a cozy January night in my pajamas. I was a complete slug on all day after my eight year old nephew departed from his sleepover with Ben and me. Lanae and I went for a brisk power walk at twilight, zig zaging down all the streets in my neighborhood with her most fabulous dog Tucker. It has been such a wonderful gift to having Lanae, Robin, Liz, and Angie be wonderful women who live in my neighborhood. After our hour long walk and a shower, I curled up with the computer at the dining room table and heard this: "If you never forgive, you will never hear the rest of the story" -Garrison Keillor. Too profound for a sluggish Saturday night? Perhaps. I wrote it down on a paint chip called "Heart's Content" anyway.

No comments: