Teo (9): We should have kid camps and adult camps. At the kids camp, we would learn how to make swords and bow and arrows. At the adult camp, you would eat pancakes all days. And then the kids can take over and be in charge and the adults will only be able to eat pancakes.
Me (29): I really don't see a flaw in this plan, Teo.
Teo: Well, you will have to tap your own maple syrup.
Me: I'm really okay with this.
Monday night my sister-in-law, Rachel, and her bambinos Mayerelli & Teo, and I went to a free She&Him concert at Millenium Park. We met up with a group of friends including my old roommate Stefanie and were among thousands and thousands of Chicagoans on a gorgeous summer evening. Somehow, the little ones and I made our way through a massive, moving crowd to a safe little haven on a blanket with friends, wine, cheese, quinoa salad (my favorite!), and cookies. Stefanie of course knew all the lyrics and by the end of the evening we were all jumping up and down and dancing (see above).
1 comment:
you look adorable in that photo.
Post a Comment