Define:
Triangle head- the imperative need to cut one's hair after it has overgrown to the point that the sides are bushy and one's head is the "point" of the hair triangle. Very bad news.
Or at least, that is how Jenna and I describe that nasty overgrowth of hair phenomenon.
So I have triangle head right now and an appointment with Suki (a love-terror relationship) tomorrow. I was coloring with one of my sweet ten year old boys today when he drew a stick figure of me with triangle head. I was aghast! In an accurate and perceptive crayon drawing, my little pointy head was flanked by two bushels of stringy (blue) hair jetting away in a perfect isosceles triangle! How horrifying for me and how astute of him. Thankfully, an attack rocket space ship was immediately drawn above my stick figure and flames shot me down.
"The rocket blasted you!" he laughed.
"Thank goodness. That hair was a little out of control!" I said with relief.
2 comments:
I love this. Triangle head is such a cuter, more cleaver description of bad hair than what I say about my "Jesus hair." Curls spiraling out of control, unruly friz, and a part that seems greasy. Why I think of Our Lord as having this hair, I don't know.
Needless to say, this post is hilarious and touching. It's clear that you bear the fruits of kindness, goodness, love, and joy. You are doing exactly what He made you to do. :)
You're lovely.
Triangle head! Priceless! Thank you for sharing. For some reason my mom used to say I had a "beanie head" when I needed a haircut. I still don't understand ...
Post a Comment