Thursday, October 7

Melissa



Melissa has been in town hopping cities, bookstores, restaurants, & rooftops with me! Having her here has settled me into my new space. I will soon put up a little twin cities page on the monsters. I cant wait for others to visit. I found a stunning used bookstore that has out of print Milan Kundera essays (pant pant) & out of print Joyce Johnson books. It is a must for when Elizabeth arrives. And even though I think of Jamine each time I see a mail box, I have added a sprinkle of Melissa to the mix as I pass through uptown with the dangly shiny things sparkling in the nightlife. I am excited about the potential I find here and I realize I write about it a lot in my journal lately. I apologize for any repeatitions but I am still wearing the new shiny shoes of a new city. Soon I am to look ahead for summer 2006 & find a new planting spot for my clinicals. My choices are New York City, Seattle, or San Diego before returning back to Chicago. Suggestions or votes? I need to decide by the end of October! Have a loverly day. And thank you Melissa for an absolutly fabulous time!

No comments: