I want to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful for so many things- I am reminded of a promising and progressive future as I meet with Andrea this morning. We discuss our medical futures & scheme our own little progressive clinic that we are dreaming about creating one day (call us unrealistic dreamers. We wont really listen). Andrea is my favorite MD student- a woman who is driven by a passion that recognizes the human being in every client. I am thankful to be surrounded by people who are working toward increasing and maximizing quality of life for all populations. We are both swimming through specializations: me perhaps leaning toward finding how to increase quality of life at the end stage of life and her perhaps wanting to focus on women's health & bringing new life into the world. Collaborating with someone like Andrea reminds me I will be working with an awesome team when I get into the world. I am thankful for the people who are fighting for better lives- the women I worked with last year, Andrea, my occupational therapy class, & the marvelous professors and speakers that I see every day. I hope to be a part of the team soon.
Micheal Richards talks about the Seinfeld DVD on NPR here.
Monster archives are updated here.
No comments:
Post a Comment