
I introduce to you my new baby love: Pushkin.
Todah! Pushkin is an incredibly cuddly study buddy that I and my neighbors just adore. Together we are writing my deductive qualitative research thesis on the couch with lots of pillows supporting heavy books. He is sweeter than I can ever imagine a cat to be. I feel quite lucky. Now if we can just get rid of the conjunctavitis that he contracted at the Humane Society. . .
Todah! Pushkin is an incredibly cuddly study buddy that I and my neighbors just adore. Together we are writing my deductive qualitative research thesis on the couch with lots of pillows supporting heavy books. He is sweeter than I can ever imagine a cat to be. I feel quite lucky. Now if we can just get rid of the conjunctavitis that he contracted at the Humane Society. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment