Monday, March 23

MIA with no heat in February

Dear Agnes,
My apologies for being non-existent for the last two weeks on twosmallmonsters. :o) I am back & will continue to tell you my stories. Meanwhile, you can start figuring out a way that we can learn how to harmonize together. It was great seeing you yesterday.
All my love, Jenny

So there is still the fact of a ladder which connects my kitchen to my bedroom. There is also still the fact that there is no heat on our first floor. If this was a geometry proof of this plus that = therefore, let me paint a picture of therefore:

1. there is no heat in my kitchen
2. there is only heat on the second floor
3. there is a ladder that connects the first floor to the second floor
therefore, Ben and I have rigged this incredible relay race where I run food (which has been prepared in a kitchen which has been 40* multiple times lately) up halfway the ladder and Ben leans down halfway and we exchange breakable dishes with edible food. And it is, indeed, a relay. I also find it hilarious. I hope I don't stop finding it hilarious any time before the staircase is built back into the structure of our house.

adoring this song (and the fantastic title which I love)
I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you by the black kids

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenny,
Thanks for blogging again! It was great seeing you, too and we will find a great song to harmonize to soon. Don't forget to send me those photos!
Agnes