Sunday, May 9

Live the way you wish



A friend gave me a card two weeks ago that reads: "May you live the way you wish and love the way you live." I keep it next to my kitchen sink and a jar full of rotating flowers from my yard. I am in the middle- perhaps near the end- of re-evaluating my lifestyle. I would not change any bit of the last two years. I am brimming with morning jogs, bible studies & women's marriage groups, Tuesday trivia nights, book clubs, gardening, snuggling, & laughter. I hope to keep this all very very close to my heart as I start to make some upcoming transitions. I am excited but also with great anxieties about the next steps. I have been struggling to write recently and feel too exhausted for words and reflection which really is the catalyst for my re-evaluation. In the meantime, I will be sniffing lilacs in my front yard.

2 comments:

pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...

Where do you get rotating flowers?