Thursday, June 3

In Rainbows & Gardening with Stefanie



I think the deck is the most important room in the summertime. The first summer Ben and I shared in our home was spent dining and watching youtube at a rickety table on the deck. The second summer Ben and Chris grilled crab, salmon, steaks, and stirred a batch of homemade ice cream while we listened to the vinyl version of Radiohead's In Rainbows. This is the first summer I have been able to "decorate" our favorite outdoor space and it has been inspiring me every day since Stefanie came over to help pot 20-30 annuals. I am looking to collect more lanterns and maybe some pottery wall hangings. This is also the first summer I am growing herbs-- this will hopefully inspire cooking on my end. We'll see... Thank you summer!

1 comment:

Kristina Simes said...

Your garden and yard look absolutely beautiful! Hope you are well, my friend. :)