Bathroom 2
Bathroom 3
Bathroom 4
What bathroom most interests you? I want your opinion!
I spent the day working in the morning and then researching flooring and wallpaper for our little downstairs powder room. Hence the above idea boards (whose proportional scale is next to perfect, in case you were wondering!). I am trying to pull some funk, anthropologie-ness, and simplicity into the mix which some may do more than others. The portrait above the sink in bathroom #4 is abolitionist John Brown. Ben thought his judgmental portrait would be good to hang instead of a mirror so that you feel judged as your wash your hands. Anyway, please vote and let me know if you have any design insight! Thank you :o)


2 comments:
Hi, Jen,
Love bathroom 2, but with the slate tiles instead of the white mini tiles, but I really love larger tiles. Easier to clean!! Funny that I recognized John Brown right off the bat.
Hey, loved the ornament this year. Thanks!
Agnes
I vote for bathroom #4. it has nothing to do with John Brown however... I would go with the same hardwood as in the kitchen for consistency's sake, and I like the wallpaper in that one the best.
Post a Comment