Thursday, March 10

Stefanie is Married






I found them giggling upstairs above the hustle and bustle of the ceremony minutes before walking down the aisle: four bridesmaids and a bride sitting in child sized chairs in a children's art classroom. Among colorful pairs of scissors sized for small hands, lovingly used and messy handled paintbrushes, and finger painted windows, I found my dear friend, college roommate, and "womb sista", Stefanie, radiant in her wedding dress. A bad picture could Stefanie not taketh given the gigantic smile she carried throughout the entire day. I joked that my head would be in every picture since I wanted to sit and smell her bouquet of peonies all day. It was a truly glorious wedding with little trinkets of Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and a lot of french toast stuffed with strawberry cream cheese and, on the side and plentiful, BACON! Congratulations to Stef and Zach on a most awesome wedding and many many amazing years to come.

revised: links!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenny,
Yes, despite the snow and cold, it was a beautiful day! You could feel the warmth emanating from both Stef and Zach's smiles! Loved the photos and thanks to you and Ben for taking them and chronicling this special day.
See you soon,
Agnes

Anonymous said...

Jenny - I haven't checked your website until now. Thank you so much for the glowing review and thank you for reading at our wedding! So glad that you and Ben had a good time:) Love you, Stef