Tuesday, December 20

I have been daydreaming about what post-finals would look like since December first. As much as I love spending hours & hours with Megan- cups of hot chocolate & Bailey's at hand-, the afterlife of finals thrills me. My first vision is entering the library with an agenda containing nothing more but fiction, The Sugarcubes, and the fourth season of Sopranos.
"I have some exciting news!"
"What?" I can hear the background noise of the workshop and Ben is yelling over a saw.
"I got it! I got it!"
"What?"
"The complete set of the fourth season for a DOLLAR from the library. If we were to rent it at Blockbuster it would have been fifteen. We saved fourteen dollars and we are ready to watch it!" My post-finals dream has come true. Now I just need Ben and Max Van Peebles' warm bodies and some hot chocolate to enjoy.

No comments: